Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Samantha's Reflection

TRAINING CAMP
Yo yo yo~ yay
glad that I have gone through the training camp. Seriously I am really jealous of this year sec 2 and I really look up to the sec 4s that had been to a tougher camp during 2006.kies now is my reflection.

DAY 1
Came to school late I though the meeting time was 7.30am crazy rite. Nvm dun tok this liao really makes me malu seeing everybody reached, wat a failure lol So really Pai sei…..time to bring the food, bags and all the things back up to the bus telling the truth I am really quite impress that we did faster then last year “human chain”.-( in the bus )- did cheers blar blar and the grace erm…very not high enough .C’mon BE HIGH MAN!!!HIGH!!! lol. I really like my Patrol cheer juZ that everyone must be alert enough , pls be loud and pls also noe your cheers well although I oso not quite sure but I did come around. Shiok!! Hais…now had to pack all the things down and bring it to Pax lodge luckily we are not in sangam or we will be dead meat like past year.heng.kies now is the part where I think the most piss thing is pitching the tent that was super heavy heavy.BUT super sorry to O3 as I did not help out with that cause I had to pitch the kitchen shelter and had to do the kitchen layout.So Paisei. It was then the God “cry” we all had to wear our poncho I don’t like to wear cause it look weird on me ,but to think back we hardly wear poncho rite so I should be special wearing it Yay!!! Oki oki doing the kitchen shelter then we had our Elevenses then when go back to do our “job” then we had our lunch I wonder how we get so much food anyway all I have to say is “delicious”! This year food is whole lot better than last year. ---pitch pitch----Finish yay we did it at around 1 smth better than last year that is 4 plus and adding the scolding we get and now still keeping it in my brains the training camp profile. Btw so sorry to last year sec 4s – nafeesha and chu yun I was really slack last year I now know how u both feel liao. So proud that I did help my patrol I did my best (: we play GAMES! There we different types of games tiring one fun one disgusting one too… first game was the flour picking gummies in the flour with our mouth who everybody look so pretty with the “foundation” lol I look like a ghost .as pale as a ghost sia. Next game the Ping Pong game hah tat game was a tiring one I blow and blow the ping pong but it still stay in place ahh the ping pong take my breath away. Sad we eventually lose . hah but nvm O3 O3 jia you .that day our duty is cook so lucky that we dun nid to cook for breakfast and lunch all we had to do is dinner but 4 plus preparing dinner is too early so chu yun mdm call us to continue with our game yay so happy . ah hah they next game we gonna play is the most disgusting game I ever played in my whole entire life making sandwiches by passing using your body parts insane totally insane. Stupid sentosa had ppl to become a peeling person ahh the worst part is to eat but the enjoyable part was to past it woh hoh sorry to the ppl that I had so called force Glub* kissed u er but really nid ma so dun pai sei we are girlz man !! Anyways after tat O3 had to do their cooks that is mie patrol yo! Haha we cook fried bee hoon cook cook cook so fun and hungry . u all noe the problem that I encounter was I eat and eat and eat but I still feel veri hungry I had to eat double the meal . kies dun tok liao tok bout the food OMG the food is so delicious really but the carrot hor yah I think u all should noe THE DRINK ahh dye COLOURED DYE!!! No taste yuck. I want bandong lar not dye I noe the colour like ribena but that I purple dye ..eee yer. wonder how everyone think bout the fried bee hoon ??? curiousity kills . I had to eat the 2nd round so malu when rising up my hands cause onli a few ppl rise up I see ppl then I rise up thx see peng for letting mie your bee hoon love u !! muacks!! Then it was COH who so lucky that I can attend I always wanted to experience this kinda meeting in training camp again because of curiousity I tok bout the game that truly really bond my patrol together and we can work as one !!! ahh har I oso say tat the food were nice hui xin mdm ask everybody why everybody say because is I cook one ..hehe malu .and the last question that I ask …….Mdm may I go toilet the COH meeting was quiet because of my tat sentence the atmosphere change it when “funny” hehe.but hor I really nid to rest room but my pee is comin out luckily I did not wet my pants (“D)mastered the technique of expanding my bladder lol.kies finally I get to go to the toilet so happy and relieve going to the toilet reminds me of the frog ..heh heh ripub..NIGHT GAME the night game was actually quite fun but I dun think tat it is too scary but before tat my heart was thumping veri fast cause u dun noe wat is happening sry cheng yee if I call u go first.but I am so proud to say that I pick up all the clues yay!!! Grace dun cry lar lol be brave u all always my ah so!!!after tat we ate supper yum yum eat again eat again . haha after that we had to spread newspaper then the ground sheet, wash up yourselves but I did not but and then tuck in to bed light out…..

DAY 2
Woke up and wake my patrol members as I am the one who is gonna wake them up I slp quite well .we have more hours to sleep thx mdms. After brushing our teeth and washing our face then we had to clear up the newspaper and dry the ground sheets. Hais.. we are late for Pt …we had to run outside the campsite izzah mdm was like ehh naf u wanna see that cute guy we see yesterday lol sing as we run lor…then warm up after warm up we had Colour Party after that it was breakfast yay finally get to eat I was starving before that, hungry hungry .but before that my patrol had to get the sit upon but I took the wrong one at first but see peng mdm finally found it .See peng I own u a favour.In the end kana scolding cause we took quite a long time and was scolded be hui xin mdm. Kies yum yum time had bread with strawberry jams, butter, kaya and peanut butter. Other food like scramble egg and bee hoon but actually be distributed to the senior but we are still hungry so we get to share some “a little bit” onli hehe. Anyways I really nid tat cause I seriously hungry now I noe why my name is hungry ghost ?!kies after eating is the game time kinda racing game ba each patrol have to find 14 clues hehe OH MY TIAN nafeesha one was the most difficult one this tell us that we had to be observant enough really tricking our brain and eyes sia. That naf station really cracked my patrol mind even ziying oso didn’t notice it till….(secret..cannot tell u how we found out haha!!!) er hmm ok where we tok till ???ok after the game is OUTDOOR COOKING one of my favourite activity to do in training camp BUT the damm bloody whether spoil my mood it rain really heavy get really cold after that luckily didn’t get a cold. Hui xin mdm decided to cook indoor cause outdoor cooking food will be our dinner.I love playing with the dough when cooking the wat tuna roll I made it into a curry puff look haha and btw our chicken really taste good the so called “sauce” really taste like chicken essence juz tat chicken essence Is made up of black chicken .Delicious , juZ wondering why this year our chicken had no name . nameless chicken poor thing.Woh my tummy is getting really bloated so full after eating wat we cook but seriously I dun noe why our cooking technique is so great. Great job!!Ah hah next activity was the first-aid game whole lot of fun while playing really enjoying it. I was the crippled one so sorry to ziying , grace and yee ru who carried mie u all must be dog tired after that ba??next I time I bring tonic help u all bu bu shen lol (“D).Grace I think was our main character ba she was so funny haha. I noe why her name is ah so liao she really act like ah so so cute sia .Those scenarios really did help us condition and strengthen our first aid knowledge .thx to mdm. Now came to a situation that we had to entertain the senior my group did the banana thingy although we fail for some time but we did get the second place haha the immitaion group was so funny when some sec 2s had to imitate jie ling .haha they are so malu that they didn’t know wat to do jie ling ni hui mian too open le ba .nvm I like it, camp is juZ to enjoy ourselves and do wat we nvr do before. Actually in camp I try to be as open as I can lor. Next is the colour bomb game actually your group weapon is the plastic bag .did not really help much to our group maybe we don’t know how to use the “weapon” ba ?? when crazy everybody wad like screaming as they run mie lei I keep on hitting the ants that keeps biting mie so freaking mad at the ant over there at camp Christine !!! they are so mean !!!ohh yar for got to add in we saw a baby snake , my god first time see wild snake the snake was so cute lar I like snakes, as in I not scared of snakes yay Samantha wan sui!!!CAMPFIRE!! I was so high I nvr been so high in my training camp life . ahh the feeling is so shuang !!! my one was the powerpuff girl so cute rite I did not noe that I really act out I was so nervous at tat time…haha but I really enjoy….after tat is the ah gu game haha so tired so beat. We oso learn some new song. We after tat had to wash up ourselves and lights out but the lights out time was anytime adding our sentry duty …hai yer so irritated I dun wanna ask them wat they say bout mie but I wanna noe lar nvm…sad..

DAY 3
Yay last day of camp miss camp and wanna go home to BATH I nvr bath for the whole 3 days so stinki .ziying!ziying! other patrol trying to wake us up I was the one who woke up first and started to call other members up ahh so panic at tat time hurry brush our teeth and keep all the news paper .Yay finally did punishment I think 40 squats ba or more plus jumping jets and ate breakfast lor.hehe. Had to do jobs liao did gather our gadgets pole and clean it dry it yay then it was Prize presentation . so funny lar .kies get to clean the toilets and then get the things up the bus and went bac school did bath twice in school.so FRESH!!!

Conclusion Actually this training camp was great so proud tat we did all the game that we are suppose to do everybody take initiative to ask for time extension so tat we will not get scolding and do punishment thx mdms for all thx seniors thx Y.A for this training camp .

Samantha Yeo
O3

No comments: