Thursday, March 20, 2008

Kellyn's Reflection

Outwit outshine outlast!
This year's training camp was really fun!
And sort of different, going there as a sec 4 instead of the usual patrols.

Didnt really participate in the activities planned, was helping out in the kitchen most of the time.
Food was really yummy.
No charred,gross himalayan rice.
For outdoor cooking, potatoes were the best.
With mayonaise and bacon bits!
Bacon bits are nice, although they taste fake but still nice what!
There was a severe shortage of food so went out with some of the leaders to buy food!
Funfunfun get to see civilisation!
And I really salute the guides for eating the sandwich which they had to use their body parts to transfer.
Kind of disgusting, imagine all the oil and what not on the food and having to digest it.
And the watermelon!!!!! Basically for this camp, I thought that everything went well and was on schedule.
Pitched tents quite fast as compared to previous years?I think so.
Reflections and manito were quite heartwarming and meaningful.
Wasnt really expecting anything from this camp but it turn out to be really fun.
At the end of the day, I cannot really say I put in my best(hahahaha slack)
But I can definitely say I appreciate my fellow guides more then ever.
Especially the sec 4's and ex-leaders who came to help.
I love aguides!

Kellyn!:D

No comments: