Friday, March 21, 2008

Jerrica's Reflection

I think the campfire's great!
The food's great
The games are great
and especially the people!I love my patrol and i think we are bonds have gotten closer after the camp. I think we did fine in camp except that i have a tendency to forget things, so i ended up leaving my FA kit in the tent for a few times.The very very few setbacks we have:
  • -the 72" poles are too long very hard to hammer in and the metal hammer is quite heavy.
  • - the bad weather, there was no outdoor cooking and it slightly dampened our spirits, anyways not being able to do outdoor cooking might appear to be good.

But no chance to sweat out the energy in me. I expected to lose some weight XD

I expected to sleep like a pig once I reach home. This was to forget the tons of homework everyone including me has.

Some memorable moments:

Ajeeta being super brave during night games. She took the lead by going first, many of us were afraid of this kind of stuff. But Ajeeta just walked on and behaved like she does this everyday. Bixia too! Nobody likes being the last one but Bixia volunteered herself Wow! I love our toilet highs. And the “ajaur” inspired orange juice. I think Charlene did quite well during the night games as even though she was afraid, she tries to be involved in it by opening her eyes even though she knows it’s going to scare her. Cynthia improved a lot as there were many first-times for her throughout the camps which she all tried. And yujia loves flour! Hahas hey I will remember we will get you ‘floury’ sometime. Sharon is quite ‘ xi xin’ too. Woots! Tada my patrol!

The only stuff I seriously don’t really like is the amount of ‘feifeis’ at camp Christine. Shockingly suicidal and irritating, they bite even though you have applied god-knows-how-many-layers of insect repellent.

Looking forward to more camps and guide activities!

Orange juice!

Ajaur!

No comments: