Monday, March 26, 2007

Loo Peng's Reflection

Although the camp was tiring but be frank, I really enjoyed it. I learnt a lot of things from this camp such as how to handle with outdoor cooking and how to tie gadget in a short period of time. Most important, I learnt how to work with people. Actually, I cant work very well with my patrol member. Some of my patrol member were too slack, i was not very good but i just did not like their attitude. At least I had dome my best. But of course i did not show that i was annoyed cos I knew this would brought up alot of arguments. Luckily, my pl was very responsible and we were able tosurvive through these 3 days.

Actually, I liked the night walk and night game very much. After the night walk, I had overcome the frighten od darkness and have more confidencein myself le. I personally think that the night game was not scary at all but i did not understand why my patrol was so scared. i must measure that Iwas not the 1 who wanted to shine the torch, I repeatedly told them not to do so but they refused to listen to me. In the end, I was the one who got the scolding, I was very sad indeed after zhi yan mdm reprimanded me. But i also think that I had some responsibilities.

After tis camp, I had become more confident and strong. Look forward to next year training camp.

See Loo Peng
s cube

No comments: