Saturday, November 21, 2009

Junisha's Campfire Reflection

CAMPFIRE - 4 JUNE 2009

To me, the campfire was a great sucess although we had to go through many preparations. Firstly, we had the sec 2s dance. We had to practice many times and stayed back for long hours just to perfect the dance steps and to synchronize with each other. This causes many of us, sec 2s, to bond with each other more.

As for our patrol, we were in charge of backdrop. For the backdrop, i helped to paint the stuff and my shirt was full of paint but i didnt mind that. We had to shift the backdrop to many locations. We also had to paint in the hot sun and fan the backdrop so that it would dry much faster.

I was also the emcee for the cmapfire and on the campfire night i was very stressed out. I was worried that i would make a mistake and embarrass myself or the audience wouldnt get high enough.

On the campfire night, i think almost everything went smoothly. We rehearsed before the actual campfire so i was a little bit more confident. The atmosphere in the hall livened up when the campfire started and everyone was excited and that cheered me up a little. I am really happy that all our efforts have paid off and we all did a great job. :D

Junisha , swallow 1st

No comments: