Saturday, November 21, 2009

Gladys's Campfire Reflection

This is gladys here by the way (:

My first campfire, theme called BON VOYAGE. I thoroughly enjoyed myself except for the fact that since it's our campfire, we have to do preparations and stuff like that. It is a great experience and i love it as i finally learnt, team work is very important. My petrol, which is swallow 1st is in charge of the back drop. Although there were wet weathers, i feel that the back drop is nice! We put in alot of effort into it. Although i missed alot of meetings due to my piano lessons, the rest were fun. I learnt that we must be fast in our work or else we wont get a good ending. Well, all good things come to the end. I enjoyed the friendship dance and the thousand legged worm dance as it was very fun but i tripped over the wire. The campfire is quite rush, but still, we get to enjoy. Our hard work is paid off. :D


Gladys Tan
Swallow 1st
1/5
:D

No comments: