Saturday, November 21, 2009

Dian's Campfire Reflection

This is my campfire reflections:

After the campfire, I was exhausted. I have been to a campfire before but I have never organised one. I feel that the materials were not prepared and there was not enough planning.
I realised that Secondary 1s were not called for help frequently and when we asked the other guides if they needed help, they turned us down. We were left with nothing to do and were only called for help at the last minute.
The backdrop was too long. We should measure the length and width of the backdrop before starting on it.
I think there was not enough effort put in by everyone, including myself, and I think there should be more competitions to interact with the guests, including the VIPs. There were not many schools participating too. I observed that the guests were disappointed with the Secondary 2 dance as they looked like they expected more.


I hope this reflection is long enough. Thank you!

Dian Mohamed Nasuhar
1/5
Swallow 1st

No comments: