Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tai Wen's Campfire Reflection

This is a great experience for me. As this is the first girl guides campfire i had, i had really learnt a lot of things, such as managing time, do things faster, how the campfire looks like and what we have to do such as gateway, souvenirs and more. It was quite busy while preparing for the campfire, so another new experience for me.I also learnt some campfire songs that we sang during the campfire and you have to be very hyper when singing so that you will feel very happy. I also saw how much effort the seniors have put in for this campfire. I feel more relaxed and happy after the campfire ends as it was done smoothly and our effort have paid through.I also saw how?enthusiastic?the sec 2 are and they really enjoy themselves in the campfire. I also like their dance performance as well as sec 3 dance. So to know that we have to dance next year, i feel quite nervous already . So i hope that this experience will help me in whatever i do, regardless of academic or?behavior, and it was?definitely?a very good opportunity to learn something new.

?

Chew Tai Wen, 1/1, Mynah 2nd

No comments: