Monday, August 20, 2007

CAMPFIRE 2007 - Joie De Vivre :D

This year's campfire have definitely been the best one for sure, and muchmore memorable as this is our sec 3 batch's campfire night. The long and ardious journey that all of us endured paid off well! We sure did aguides proud, and perhaps gained that little bit of respect thatwe needed from our fellow ccas grp in anderson.

This year's theme was Joie De Vivre, which actually is a very vague term! So designing became an issue, but still managed and designed a superchio (pretty) swing programme board. I really appreciate my fellow sec 3s and of course, my new patrol, Oriole1st. You guys or rather GIRLS are the best! Though I complain whenever you people slack but I know that all of you and ME really did put in our 100% effort. :D (esp me.. nah kidding) Daxaniie, Christine, Samantha, Chengyee, Siti and of course Manisha, thanks forsupporting and being willing to stay back after sch despite all the busy schedules that you all have. ORIOLE 1ST YAY!!!

Okay campfire night was really fun, was a pity that it has to be indoors. But hey, if you've noticed, indoors campfire's are the bombzx! At least that's what been proved for the past 3 years. It did dampen our moods but we still did it in the end! After months of prep, all was gone in a night but what there is still thememories part. Even if nobody knew all the hard work we have done, as long as we know thats already very good.

Some things I have learnt are that as long as we set our minds to do it, wewill definitely accomplish it. And being a PL is actually not that easy, for the past years I have neverreally treasured my ex-PLs, but after campfire, I will remember the things they did for us even more than ever. And friends are really important, Kailing!!! Thanks for helping us alot (although you're 'obliged' to, haha)

Anderson Clover Guides Annual Campfire 2007.
Woots I love everyone.

Kellyn :D Oriole 1st

No comments: