Monday, April 02, 2007

Adlyn's Reflection

During the 3d 2n of training camp. I learnt alot of things.The two main things are time and teamwork. Time is the most most important. For example, we took a lot of time to make our gadgets and that dragged evrything and most of the activities cannot be carried out because of time constraints.Teamwork is also important as when we were pitching the tent, we must have teamwork and not only depended on one of the camper.I think my group did have teamwork although we cannot decide who's goin infront during the night game.I think that im lacking at being independent.As i will always need someone to accompany me when im doing anything.For example im not that scared dring the night game(i screamed alot though)but i had more fear during the night walk.Although msot of the seniors said that this years camp is very slack,i still feel very tired.I really must prepare myself better..I think all the campers played a part to ensure that the camp went well.I think we really really need to improve in our speeds and have a sense of urgency.Im here to also thank all the seniors who organize this camp

Adlyn

No comments: