Thursday, June 05, 2008

Jerrica's Campfire Reflection

Let's begin with " It's how you deal with failure that determines how you achieve SUCESS"okay i think the campfire was coolso it was a sucess,so don't be pessimistic. =D

Well through the campfire, we got the feel of how it's like to organize something major.
We got to put our hard work into something and see it bloom, I think that was really fulfilling; seeing smiles, getting high, dancing your heart out.
And most importantly we just got even CLOSER! XDAs for me i got to understand my sec1s, see their cute innocence, got to understnad what are their likes. And let's see i learnt more about my ps ;)
There were unpleasant times, but no big deal. Nothing goes smoothly.
I think gateway was fun, it's my second time being in the gateway com. You might think gateway got off the easiest because there were montfort scouts to help. But trust me, there is nothing to get envious about. We got out fair share of stress and scolding too okay!But we still owe our grattitude to montfort.

Hmm i think i'm running short of stuff to say.

Conclusion: we learnt much stuff that might and will come in handy in future. many BONDS were created. And we loved each other more more more...

=D tada

JERRICA from her KF1!

No comments: