Thursday, June 05, 2008

Hannahs' Campfire Reflection

Anderson Clover Guides Annual Campfire 2008 (Chemical Ag)

This is my first campfire and it was very enjoyable! I have learnt many skill throught the campfire preperation by helping other patrols.My patrol(KF1st) and swallow 1st were in-charge of the gateway.The Montfort scouts helped the most for the gateway.While tthey were doing their part,some of us did the ladders while some did the handrails.Although the campfire preperation was hard work,but the result were rather rewarding.

During the campfire,the hall was filled with excitement.There were many of us screaming and cheering.I remembered a few of us crossed to the other side to make some noise as it was too quite.In the whole programme,I enjoyed the sec 2,3 dance and the games where the scouts carry and the guides drag their friends to the stage!At the end of the campfire we ended with a "Campfire Closing" where all of us stood in a circle.

This event is very memorable and unforgettable to me!:)

Kingfisher 1stHannah Chua

No comments: